Saturday, August 19, 2017

Just Us Girls


It's time for another Just Us Girls Challenge.  Sue is our hostess this week with color week and she picked RED, BLUE and Yellow.  

I decided to take these colors and go with a back to school theme.  I had these school papers in my stash for a while I believe they are by Recollections from Michael's. The adorable image is from Unity Stamp Co.  I paper pieced the books and just layered the cool papers.  



August Guest Designer - Darnell
Ina

Just a reminder: If you win Chic of the Week in any of our July challenges, you are in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of September.How to play: Please copy and use our graphic on your post. You need to upload your new project [no back dating please] for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post. . After you post to Linky Tools you may also leave a comment here. We ♥ love hearing what you think of our challenges! Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, 24th August . The Linky Tools form will close at that time. Our "Chic of the Week", will be announced the following Friday morning. Thanks for playing along. We can't wait to see what you create for Just Us Girls! Please limit your entries to 3.

Thanks for  stopping by!

Maria

9 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Great teacher card, and you know I love those! :-) Love the papers too Maria!

Darnell said...

I love your school theme, Maria! That school bus paper is special and I love the way you paper-pieced the books! Great card!! Thanks for letting me play with you again! Hugs, Darnell

Macimbalo said...

So cute and perfect timing for back to school! I love all the papers and how you used them so creatively! AWESOME card!

Judy Woodland said...

Super cute card, I love all the back to school elements and patterned papers. So appropriate for this time of year. That little owl is adorable!!!

Bobby said...

Great way to use patterned paper to bring in the challenge colors and keep with your school theme, Maria.

Ina G said...

What a 'Cool Teacher' here Maria. Everything just marries together perfectly with the dp and great layout.

Nancy said...

Perfect back to school card Maria! Love it!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love the mix of school papers, the buses and owl are adorable! A perfect back to school card using these primary colors.

Vicki Dutcher said...

What fun paper! The perfect school card

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...