Saturday, August 12, 2017

Just Us Girls

Judy is our hostess this week for Just Us Girls.  It's Trend week and she picked Bring on the SHINE.

Here is what I created:

I guess I went a bit more glittery but it does shine in person.  This is using the kit called Friends I Can't Forget.

August Guest Designer - Darnell
Ina

Just a reminder: If you win Chic of the Week in any of our July challenges, you are in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of September.How to play: Please copy and use our graphic on your post. You need to upload your new project [no back dating please] for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post. . After you post to Linky Tools you may also leave a comment here. We ♥ love hearing what you think of our challenges! Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, 17th August . The Linky Tools form will close at that time. Our "Chic of the Week", will be announced the following Friday morning. Thanks for playing along. We can't wait to see what you create for Just Us Girls! Please limit your entries to 3.

Thanks for  stopping by!



Maria

9 comments:

Bobby said...

This reminds me of a fine restaurant, Maria. Flocked wallpaper and fine wine. Great design.

Judy Woodland said...

This is so stinkin' cute, and I love your wonderful background. The black is perfect to showcase that luscious wine glass. Great take on the challenge, my dear!!!

Macimbalo said...

Really beautiful design! I love the colors and all the shine on that wine glass! Gorgeous!

Darnell said...

Your shiny, glittery drink looks delicious, Maria! Perfect for a warm summer evening!! Hugs, Darnell

Ina G said...

Glitter is 'shine' and shine this lovely card is. Fabulous background for that tempting drink.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love that pink wine with the neutral shiny background very pretty

Nancy said...

Wish I was sipping on a beverage as pretty as that at the moment! Great card!

Celeste Goff said...

Love this gorgeous card...the pop of color and all of that fabulous bling!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Wow! This is awesome! I love how you did your background and that glass of wine. Beautiful!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...