Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Unity Inspiration Wedneday

Hey there!  I'm up on the Unity Stamp Co blog today with inspiration Wednesday.

Today's inspiration are these Washi tapes. I saw the wine ones in Michael's one day and had to have them.  I paired them with the top one from my stash and decided I needed to use them along with some wine themed Unity stamps.

Here is what I came up with:

I didn't get a video of the process but I took some pictures:

I started with a tag and Distress Oxide Inks.  I put down the color using the daubers you see here, then spritz with water to get the oxide effect.



I used the Unity Kits: Friends I Can't Forget and a round of cocktails.  I stamped the wine glass in  distress ink of Shabby Shutters on the bottom of the tag.  Using the Misit tool I stamped the sentiment using embossing ink twice then sprinkled on white embossing powder by Recollections. Heat set it.  On a white piece of cardstock stamped the glass again using Ranger black archival ink.  I colored with some Tombow markers and cut out.  Adhered it over on the the stamped wine glasses on the tag and added clear glitter glue.   

Then I added my washi tape and some bling.



Be sure to swing on by the Unity Blog and Shop for loads of fantastic inspiration.  And don't forget to come on over the Unity Show & Tell to share your fabulous creations!




Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...