Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Mixed Media Mojo

It's time for another Mixed Media Mojo challenge!  This month we have a great sponsor once again with Everything Mixed Media!



This month our theme is Birthday with a twist of Balloons!  I was a little bias this month and picked this challenge because my babies (b/g twins) turn 11 in March! How did that happen?


I used the new Dina Wakley Media Journal.  This is one of the watercolor pages.


I hope you will swing on by MIXED MEDIA MOJO to play along and check out what our Design Team cooked up for this great challenge!

I will have a tutorial on this page coming up later this month which includes the new Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks!

Thanks for stopping by!

Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...