Friday, June 3, 2016

Unity Weekend Fun

Hey there!  Just wanted to pop in to share a fantastic sale going on at Unity this weekend!







Have you seen the new KOTM??  It's amazing:




I have been coloring some images last night, didn't get to finish a full card yet:


I love using Dylusions Sprays with a water pen to color images:

Here I used the sprays to color the right flowers but had ink left over on the mat.  Can't waste it!  So I took the bold flowers from the set in black and cleaned the mat up using the cardstock and got this look (Left).

Next to turn these guys into cards!

Till next time!

Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...