Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Mixed Media Mojo December Challenge

It's December and time for another Mixed Media Mojo challenge! This month our theme is Sentiment with a twist to NOT use red or green!


Here is what I created:


Some of my steps:





Now let's check out the wonderful creations from the Design Team!

December Guest - Deb

How to play along:
Please link up on the Mixed Media Mojo site a new project created for this challenge and do not combine with more than 6 other challenges.  Limit to 3 entries per person. You can be the next Mixed Media Mojo Diva and our Guest Designer for January!  Be sure to check to see if you are chosen on December 1!

Be sure to check in Monday's and Wednesday's for Art Journal and Mixed Media Inspiration! 


Thank so much for stopping by! I can't wait to see what you create!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Wonderful Maria, love your background and the snowman is adorable. Thanks for sharing it! Deb xo

Maria said...

Thanks Deb!!! And thanks for joining us this month!!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...