Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Trick or Treat BOO!

Happy Halloween Week!  

Today I'm up on the Mixed Media Mojo blog with a Halloween creation on a small canvas. 


I was able to take a few pictures along the way.  The base started with Ranger's Dylusion's paints applied with a baby wipe and using the small daubers by Tim Holtz. 

This BOO stamp I carved myself.  The black stripes here are by using a credit card.


I added some gel using punchenella


I used this old Unity Stamp and stamped it on pattern paper


This cute pumpkin is my own carving as well





I hope you like my spooky ghost Halloween canvas!

Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...