Thursday, October 1, 2015

Mixed Media Mojo October Challenge

It's October already can you believe it?  It's time for a new Mixed Media Mojo challenge! 



Yes we are thinking Halloween and if you dare take our Twist and add wings!! 

Here is what I did:

This is created based on one of Tim Holtz's tutorials I recently saw.


Here are some steps to my canvas:





Be sure to swing on by the Design Team and check out what they cooked up for you:
Guest Designer -  Jannet!!! 

Come play along with us!

Till later

Maria

1 comment:

Deb said...

A fabulous canvas Maria, love the colouring on the stenciled embossed words and the paint treatment on your 31 numerals is perfect for Halloween! Thanks for sharing it, Deb

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...