Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Mixed Media Card Challenges - July!

Hey there it's time for another Mixed Media Card Challenge!  This month we are a little blue.....



Here is what I did:


I started with the Ranger Tim Holtz water paper.  I added Dylusions paints on it then used stencils and punchanella along with ART C colored modeling paste.  The flowers is a stamp from Paper Smooches and I masked them. I colored with simple water colors and added a little bit of Wink of Stella but the photo doesn't grab the cool glitter.


That's all for now!

Thanks for stopping by!

Maria

8 comments:

Julia Aston said...

what fun flowers - they just make you smile when you see them! love your background too!

Anonymous said...

This is soooo fun, love!!!

Lee-Anne said...

Cutest flowers ever, Maria! Love it!

Yasmina TIN-SANG said...

love these fun flowers!!!
I'm happy to be with you in the MMCC team!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super CUTE!!

The Colour Press said...

So cute and adorable. Welcome to the MMCC DT

shirley-bee said...

What a fun card, love it!!

sannalippert said...

such a fun card!!! made me smile! glad to be on the team with you :)

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...