Sunday, February 1, 2015

Mixed Media Mojo - February Challenge



It's February and time for another Mixed Media Mojo challenge!  This month the Theme is RED and the Twist is WINGS.

Here is a 9 x 12 canvas I created:


My background consists of various Valentine theme papers just torn up and adhered with a matte gel. The stamp is from Unity Stamp Co by Suzi Blu.  All the stamped images are from Unity Stamp Co

Some more views of the project:




Be sure to swing on by the MIXED MEDIA MOJO blog to play along with us!  Can't wait to see what you create!

Maria

6 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the fab image and colours,just gorgeous.xxx

crafty creations said...

Wonderful canvas great design and colour

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

great project - love all the different papers

Barb Housner

Pawsitively Creative said...

Awesome make Maria! I really like the background and how it is just grunged together. Neat way to use papers. The little angel is adorbs! Hugs! ~Niki

Deb said...

So pretty, I love your torn paper background!

TangledBlueRose said...

Love the quilt-like layers Maria! So pretty and awesome imagery!~kim

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...