Tuesday, January 20, 2015

My Favorite Things Color Challenge


So there are new things happening with My Favorite Things!  They have a new blog run by the fabulous Susan Open from Papercrafts.  With new and fun challenges!  I'll admit I haven't played along in the old challenges but I'm getting started this year with some new MFT sets as well as some older ones and ones I know I have but can not find!  I think I still have some of the "headless" girls from years ago!

The current color challenge is:


Here is what I came up with using You're Super.





Thanks for stopping by!!

Maria


1 comment:

Susan R. Opel said...

Maria! This is so cute. And I'm jealous that you have this set. It's sold out. :(

Susan R. Opel, Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...