Monday, December 1, 2014

Mixed Media Mojo - December Challenge!



Welcome December!  I can't believe it's the holiday season already!  This month we have a new challenge over at Mixed Media Mojo for the winter holidays with a twist of ornaments.  


Here is what I came up with:



A view photos of my work in progress:

 I started with a round plain paper ornament from Micheal's and covered it with christmas pattern papers.  I inked over it using archival inks by Ranger and punchenella.


 I cut the tree using a Sizzix Tree die and Tim Holtz grunge board, then cut it out using some Christmas papers.  Inked over it.

Then using punchanella and glossy gel I created this


Then I cut out the reindeer using the Tim Holtz alterations die

Visit our amazing Design Team:





Thanks for stopping by! I hope you will come play along!

Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...