Monday, December 1, 2014

Mixed Media Card Challenge


Today also starts the December card challenge over at The Mixed Media Card Challenges!  This month's theme is Home and the optional element is Lace!

Here is what I came up with:


I started with some Ranger Watercolor paper and sprayed with some new sprays I got from Lindy's Stamp Gang.  Using a tree die from Ranger I cut a tree but used the negative cutout, not the actual tree image.  Sprayed through the opening to create the green tree in the background.  I outlined it in black ink and stamped over it. The house is a stamp from The Stamps of Life which I paper pieced. And the sentiment is from Unity Stamp Co. I mounted it on SU Cherry Coobler paper.

Be sure to swing on by the Mixed Media Card Challenge to play along with us!

Thanks for stopping by!
Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...