Saturday, December 13, 2014

Just Us Girls



I'm up as hostess for this week's Just Us Girls Challenge and this week is Trend Week and the trend I picked is Mixed Media!

Here is my card:


I cut the tree using a sizzix die and pattern paper.  I used gloss gel and a tree stencil to create texture on the tree.  I couldn't quite capture it on camera but you can see the glossy trees on the tree.




Be sure to swing on by our blog - JUST US GIRLS and see what the gals created, go leave them some love as well!

I am also sharing this card over at Blue Moon Creation Crafting Station for the December challenge.

If you win Chic of the Week in any of our  December challenges, you will be in the running to be our Guest Designer for the month of February.  Good luck!

How to play:  Please copy and use our graphic in your post.  You need to upload your new project [no back dating please] for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery.  Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post.  If you upload to an online gallery, please use keyword JUGS272 .  After you post to Linky Tools you may also leave a comment here.  We ♥ hearing what you think of our challenges!

Please limit your entries to 3 

Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9PM EST on Thursday, December 18th.  Our Chic of the Week will be announced the following Friday.  Thanks for playing along.

3 comments:

Lee Ann Barrett said...

So much texture here, and your owl is just adorable, Maria! So thrilled to be designing with the team this month!

Doreen said...

Love the image and fab design.xxx

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love all of that texture and the different patterns! The glossy trees are so cool. Awesome card.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...