Saturday, November 1, 2014

Mixed Media Mojo November

Hey there!  Thanks to all who played along in last month's MIXED MEDIA MOJO challenge!  Our Mixed Media Mojo Diva for October is:  KEELEY!

Keeley will be asked to join us as a GUEST ON OUR DT for December!  And going forward the Mixed Media Mojo Diva will be our guest the following month.  So get your creations in we would love to have you join us!

This month our Mixed Media theme is "THANKFUL"!  Create something mixed media, can be a canvas, journal page etc using this theme.


Here is what I came up with on an 8 x10 canvas:



My inspiration came from a canvas I saw in Hobby Lobby with a Turkey on it so I decided to create my own turkey canvas.

I didn't get pics of all my steps but here are a few:






Check out our DT:








Can't wait to see what you create this month!!!

Maria

2 comments:

TangledBlueRose said...

Such a fun canvas Maria! Love the turkey and his bright colors!~kim

Pawsitively Creative said...

This is a fun and cute canvas. I would rather have yours than the one in the craft store. Hehe!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...