Tuesday, July 1, 2014

CASE(E) this Sketch challenge!

Hey all!

Ok summer is way too hot for me and we've been busy but at the same time laying low a bit so I have had time to do some creating!

Today I played along with CAS(E) this Sketch!  

Here is the sketch:


I played along to make a simple birthday card for a dear friend.

Here is what I came up with using Unity Stamps:

I embossed the top half using a cuttlebug embossing folder and paper pieced the present.  The card stock is SU!

Here are some other supplies I used:


Thanks for stopping by!  And if you missed it I posted 2 mixed media challenge posts today as well:  Mixed Media Mojo and my first post on the DT for The Mixed Media Card Challenges.  Check them out!

Till later!

Maria

2 comments:

Deepti said...

This is cute :) I like the embossed BG :)

Leigh Penner said...

What a super fun take on the sketch!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...