Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Technique Tuesday and a winner from the Mixed Media Blog hop!

Happy Tuesday!! Today I want to announce Friday's Winner from the Mixed Media Blog hop! It was super fun hoping and playing along!  Thanks to all who hopped and left wonderful comments, it means so much!  If you love mixed media come join us on our Facebook page: Mixed Up Media Chix.

And our winner is:

Scrapunzeli of Scrapclose2theheart

Please contact me with your mailing address so I can send out your prize!

Here is a tag I made this morning using the "ghosting" technique with the Dylusions Sprays from Dyan Reaveley and Ranger.


Here is a close up of the "ghosting" in the background of the tag:



"Ghosting" is created with the water based inks and sprays by adding water to it.  So for this tag I sprayed it with the sprays and let it dry.  I took the Tim Holtz tag stencil as shown and randomly placed it on the tag and use a spritzer of water and sprayed the stencil.  The water takes away some of the ink.

I created a quick slide show sharing my steps and products I used:





If you have any questions about the products I used please let me know!

 Thanks for stopping by today!


 Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...