Friday, December 13, 2013

Friends with Flair Friday!

It's been a while since I've posted for Unity FWF!  Things have been super busy with the kids activities and starting my Stella & Dot business.  But I'm working on getting back to stamping and journalling regularly so I can post often!

Today I'm sharing a very super simple boys birthday card I made for my son who didn't want to make one.  I only had 5 mins to do something so that is why it super simple.


We were in a hurry other wise that green section would have gotten something :-) The  Twine is from the Twinery and the sold card stock is Stampin Up and the pattern card stock I believe is Basic Grey.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Maria

8 comments:

Cynthia said...

Great design and perfect for a young boy, Maria!

Ruby said...

Great card. TFS

Kary said...

This is so very cute, Maria!! A great card for a little guy.

Kris said...

Perfect for a little boy and a great job for only 5 minutes.

Sarah said...

Great card--love the colors! And the twine is the perfect addition! Great work for only 5 mins :)

Angeline Choo said...

What a cute card for a guy :) CUTE!

Miwa said...

Great birthday card for a boy, especially within such a short time frame! Great colors!

Emily Keaton said...

Great card--love the colors!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...