Thursday, August 1, 2013

Sweet Stamp Shop Fun

Well I made a card using some fun sets from the Sweet Stamp Shop.  I was going to toss this into the ring for their use your stash challenge but I only used one piece of old paper so I didn't want to call that a stash and I didn't take a picture of it.  But here it is anyhow, I love how it turned out.


Those girls are layered to pop up:



I used a paper pad from American Crafts.  The background pattern paper was in my stash I don't know who that is.

The Sweet Stamp Shop Sets I used:


Well that's all for now!  Coming soon I will share a mixed media scrapbook page I created with some Sweet Stamp Shop stamps!

TIll later!

Maria

1 comment:

Words and Pictures said...

Oh, I love those Russian dolls, especially with the pop of dimension - great card!
Alison x

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...