Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Art Journal Tuesday

Today I have something to share but the day got away and crazy!  But here is an interesting spread I created some time ago.  I don't have details on supplies because I don't remember everything.  But I believe it was playing with alcohol inks.


close up:


This sentiment I circled is a Tim Holtz one.  The other stamped images you see on the pages are from Unity Stamp Co.

I'm keeping it short and simple today.  Any questions let me know!

Thanks for stopping by!

Maria

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this!

Holly said...

This is AWESOME ! What amazing colors, you did a great job.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...