Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Art Journal Tuesday - Layers of Life

Hey there!  Happy Tuesday!  I created a two page spread in my smaller journal.  This journal is actually a book turned into an art journal.

For this spread I decided to use some of my Unity Layers of Life stamps on it.



Here is just the background:


I started with a flesh tone acrylic paint as the base over my gesso.  Then added the ruler image from the May Layers of Life kit in different colors using the Ranger Archival inks.

Then I used hearts from the kit called "We Treasure You".  I colored them using my gelatos:



Both sides done:


The border is from the May Layers of Life and I colored them using watercolor crayons.

Here are the three kits I used:



Well thanks for stopping by!

Maria

2 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Great pages... love that background and the hearts are lovely.
Alison x

Tameko said...

Wow, Maria....Luv what you have done with these!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...