Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Art Journal Tuesday

Hey there!  I hope everyone had a nice Memorial Day Weekend.  Today I have the start of a new journal spread to share with you.

A while back I played with some Dylusions Sprays and stencils to create a background then I just left it and didn't do anything with it.

My Dylusions Sprays

Last night I went back to that spread and added some layers of Unity Stamps to it.  In the end here is a background/base I came up with:



I used lots of stamps on this:


Funny thing about the hearts.  I stamped just a few on both pages only to realize I had the book upside down when I stamped!  So I had this.


Then thought those hearts would make great flowers!


Next up I am thinking of using this big wonderful stamp:


That's all for now!

Till later!

Maria

1 comment:

Elise said...

Holy MOLY, you've got some gorgeousness and brilliant use of color going on around here! Bravo!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...