Saturday, April 6, 2013

Just Us Girls Sketch Challenge

This week is sketch week with JUST US GIRLS!  Check out this great sketch:


So I've been into alot of art journalling lately!  I love the Dylusions Sprays by Ranger and have been using them like made.  SOOO, I decided today I get a little artsy with my card.

I took a piece of white card stock and started spraying like I do in my journal, took out some stencils and had fun.

This is what I did and the products I used:


I used stencils, inks, sprays and Stamps by Unity Stamp Co.

Here is my card:


I had a blast going with fun bright colors!  The sentiment on the front is from a Tim Holtz set.



Be sure to swing on by the Just Us Girls Design Team and say hi!




How to play: Please copy and use our graphic on your post. You need to upload your project for thisweek's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of the JUGS post. If you upload to online galleries, please use the keyword or tag, JUGS183. After you post to Linky Tools you may also leave a comment here.

Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, April 11th. The Linky Tools form will close at that time. Our top pick, "Chic of the Week", will be announced on the following Friday morning. Thanks for playing with us this week!
  
Thanks!

Maria

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Maria. Love the Artsy feel to your card and the colors you used! That sentiment is so true! I am thrilled to be on the DT with you and see you enjoy using natural light to when taking your photos! Enjoy your day!

Marisa said...

Great sentiment and love the bright colours - a wonderful reminder of spring :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wonderful media type bg -- love those neon colors!!

Lisa Kind said...

How cool! I love those neon inks...I may have to invest in some! Very pretty artsy card!

Anonymous said...

Holy snickerdoodles, you DID have fun! This looks fabulous girl!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...