Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all celebrating today! 

This week over at Stamping With the Oldies it is our grungy/distressed week.  SO, I decided to make a tag.  I pulled out some old Unity Stamps and came up with this:





I distressed all the edges for this.  Al the stamped images are from Unity Stamp Co and some were uninked!  They are all from old kit of the month sets.  The buttons are wood buttons I got at Michael's a long time ago as well.  I figured it was about time to make use of these items!

I hope you and yours have a wonderful turkey day!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Maria


No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...