Monday, September 10, 2012

Unity (ippity) Party Link up Monday!!

Happy Monday all!  Today it's Unity/ippity link up time!  Come and share you creations with us!

Today I want to share a card I made using one of the newest Christmas itty bitty available called most WONDERFUL time:


I just love this sleigh filled with gifts and along with that sentiment this is a must have!

Be sure to head on over to the UNITY WEBSITE to pick yours up.  When ordering I'd love if you picked me Maria Levine as your CHICK.  Then come on over to my FB FAN PAGE HERE and check out creations and any information I have to share!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...