Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Unity Fabulous Feature Wednesday

It's Wednesday and time for another Unity Fabulous Feature Wednesday!  This week the chicks are featuring this great Halloween kit called "Halloween Greetings".  Check out the BLOG to see what all the chicks cooked up for this feature.

I have been creating on tiles again lately!  I love the whole mixed media thing so I like to try different things.  This creation is on a tile that measures 3x6 and it's just a plain white bathroom tile from the home improvement store.  These are great pieces to mess around with because they are so inexpensive usually one will cost around $ .40!


I am going to add a hook to the back to it can be hung up as a tile decoration.  The flower in the corner is a paper flower I think by Prima but it was pink.  SO I pulled out some glimmer mists and changed the color to match my plaque.



Be sure to swing on by my Facebook Fan Page HERE!   And remember when ordering your Unity and asked to PICK A CHICK I would love it if you pick me Maria Levine as your chick!

Till later!

Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...