Sunday, September 9, 2012

Flower Pens!

So I made this today to use at the school open houses this month for the PTA membership table.


I used a small plastic box and glued crayons on the front and back.  I was going to do the sides but decided against it and just glued a flower on each side.  I thought the crayons were cool since it's an elementary school etch...


While I was gluing down all the crayons I was having so much fun.  Now I have other ideas which might work well for my craft fair or to post in my Etsy or Zibbet shop!  Using the crayons I can make some fun teachers gifts!

Thanks for stopping by!

Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...