Friday, August 3, 2012

Sweet Stamp Shop - Announcement



Woo hoo!  Sweet Stamp Shop turns ONE!  Fun stuff get ready to celebrate!  Did you see their blog today?  They have finished announcing their new Design Team and their Guest DT line up!  GUESS WHAT in case you missed it....  I'm on the GUEST DT LINE UP this term!  WOO HOO!

Be sure to swing on by and check it out on their blog - SWEET STAMP SHOP! 

Stay tuned for more fun creations using Sweet Stamp Shop stamps.  And I will be sure to keep you posted as to when my turn comes up.  I've been on a tag creating kick so perhaps you'll see a SSS tag coming soon!


Thanks for stopping by!!

Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...