Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Dream to BE - {ippity} Wednesday Feature!

It's time for another {ippity} feature Wednesday!!  This week the feature is this wonderful kit called Dream to BE!  You can check out more details on the Unity Opportunity Blog!


So I've decided to make a tag for this one.  Recently I found a bunch of my tags and thought what the heck maybe I'll start making some for fun.


This of course is using the feature kit along with some Tim Hotlz/Ranger products.  I pulled out some distress inks for the tag as well as a distress ink pad.  I stamped the dream to BE sentiment stamp repeatedly over the tag to create a great background.  I roughed up or distressed all the edges (i've been into that a lot lately also!) and added Black Soot distress ink.  The wonderful lace is from CREATING IS FUN.

On VERY TRAGIC thing happened though while making this tag :-(  My tiny attacher BROKE!!  OMG I almost cried! I love that thing and those tiny staples I use it for everything!  That is how I ruffle my lace, I staple it to keep it together!  I had to resort to a real stapler for this which almost killed me.  BUT it's well hidden so you can't see it!

Anyhow, here is another view:


I hope you like tags because you will see more of them from me!  Just switching it up a bit that's all!

Be sure to head on over to the UNITY STAMP CO site to order your {ippity} and Unity!  I would love to be YOUR {ippity} chick just pick MARIA LEVINE when ordering.  Then come join me on my FB fan page GOT {Ippity}?

Also currently going on is a fun Birthday Hop with my {ippity} DT come check it out on this POST HERE.

That's all for now!

Thanks for stopping by!


Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...