Sunday, July 15, 2012

Scrapping with the Sweet Stamp Shop

I just got the "Out in Space" set from Sweet Stamp Shop and had to ink it right away.  While I was my son came in and loved the space images!  SO he made his first scrapbook page using this set.  He used pictures of his favorite ride from an amusment park which happens to be a spaceship type ride.



On the bottom he wrote "said the alien" which is supposed to be the follow up to the stamped image "Fly me to the Moon" :-)

Anyhow, I had to share because it was too cute.

Stay tuned I'll be back tomorrow with a card using this wonderful set!

Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...