Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge

Here is a little something for this week's The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge.  Here is the sketch:


I used the set called Beach Bum Cocoa:


I used the current summer stack by DCWV for my pattern papers and SU for the solid.  Isn't he the cutest holding that plaid beach ball?  LOL!


 Close up:


I was able to meet the wonderful Korin at the Heirloom Show and she is so sweet and wonderful.  It was fun buying a few sets in person, gotta love that.  They have a new release today so I can't wait to see what is coming.  I've loved Sweet n' Sassy for a while and glad I finally got on board!

Thanks for stopping by!

Maria

1 comment:

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

really cute card... love the ball!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...