Sunday, June 3, 2012

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge

It's been a busy week this past week but tonight I had some time so I played along with the Paper Smooches Spark challenge.  This week it was the picture perfect challenge.

Here is the inspiration photo:



Here is what I came up with using the set called Chubby Chums:


I love that color of the piano but I honestly couldn't find some cool paper close to that color!  So I went with this paper which in real life is a bit more teal looking so I thought it would work.  The plates above (circles) inspired me so I used buttons above my cute chick image.

Well that's all for now!

Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...