Wednesday, June 13, 2012

{ippity} New Release and Blog hop

It's {ippity} release time and time for the {ippity} Chicks blog hop!!  If you are arriving from heather f. - i heart {ippity}'s blog then you are on the right track!  If not head back to the {ippity} blog and start the hop from the top!

Here is a little something I made using the new release called Dream to BE.


Close up:

Official order of the {ippity} Chick's blog hop:

{ippity} blog 
mary - mary's creative journey
rona - a little inspiration from rona
jennifer -  mitten's papercrafting
patricia - my crafty creations
barbara - {ippity} do da
andrea - ippity stamps 4 you
jenmarie - taylor-made by jenmarie
angie - {stampsings of the shug}  **you are here**
christine - christine's creative therapy
cheri - the paper freak
heather f. - i heart {ippity}
maria - ria creations
rebecca - blooming pink
noelle -noelle scraps alot
aletha - aj's designs
lisa -  schnauz scraps
cyrstal - crystal's craft corner
{ippity} blog 


NEXT ON THE HOP IS Rebecca - blooming pink!


Are you ready for the new releases?







Be sure to order yours today over at the UNITY WEBSITE and pick me Maria Levine as your {ippity} CHICK!




Then head on over to FACEBOOK PAGE GOT{ippity}!


AND THERE ARE SALES:







NOW GO SHOP! 


Thanks for stopping by!


Be sure to swing back here tomorrow my GOT {ippity} design team's Summer Blog hop!!



22 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Beautiful.

jengd said...

just lovely! wonderfully colored!

Julia said...

Maria, Beautiful work as always!

Barbara Bruder said...

I love that bird!!! So cute.

Patricia said...

Gorgeous card!!! I love the bird stamp!!!

Anna Natalia said...

You used beautiful color on the bird.

angie/shuggy said...

i love the postmarks!

Emily Keaton said...

This new release rocks! Great card, Maria!

LauraLee said...

Love that birdie!

JPScraps said...

Awesome card!!

Tonya said...

Your card is so pretty. I love your coloring. That bird is beautiful. Love the new release stamps.

Anonymous said...

Love your card Maria, and the sentiment you used!

Janice W. said...

Pretty card! Love that bird!

Unknown said...

Love you what you did with the dream on stamps.. They are so great!

Pam said...

Very pretty card!!

Maureen Hayes said...

I love all the new stamps but the Dream To Be is my favorite and I love what you created using it. I am amazed at the versatility of these stamps and I hope I win some so I can start creating as well!

Have a great day and thanks for participating in the blog hop!

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a sweet card! Love the embossing and the dies.

Riti said...

Lovely Card. This is my Fav. set in this release. Love that bird !

Hugs,
Riti

Kim Hill said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

You colored that bird gorgeously! :)

Noelle Reese said...

What a beautiful card~!!

Emily H said...

THis is so beautiful! I love the coloring you did.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...