Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Creating is Fun Summer Blog Hop!


It's that time again to hop along with the Creating is Fun Team! I'm thrilled to be a part of this fun wonderful team. Martha (owner) of Creating is Fun is fabulous and her trims are amazing! Be sure to go shop for all your trims and buttons at CREATING IS FUN!




This is a small hardback notebook from Michael's. It measures 6x6. I decided to alter it for a fun Summer Journal. I was thinking of adding the year as well but didn't in case I don't use it yet. I used ribbon, lace and buttons all from the shop. My pattern paper is from Echo Park. The stamped words are from Unity Stamp Co/{ippity} Stamps. I am an {ippity} chick with Unity so if you order {ippity} I'd love it if you pick me Maria Levine as your chick! Be sure to come like my {ippity} FB FAN PAGE.


Close up:



Be sure to head on over to the CREATING IS FUN FB FAN page and share you Summer Creations! Martha will be giving away some goodies for one lucky person!

Blog Hop Order:

Maria http://riacreations.blogspot.com/

If you missed any part of this fun hop head on over to Martha's Blog to start the hop from the top!

Thanks for stopping by!

Maria

6 comments:

tumblingcarrie said...

so summery and fun. great job

kim.scrapper said...

Very bright and fun altered notebook, tfs

Angie Blom said...

this is STUNNING.. love it Maria.. loving the summer colours!! xx

Marla said...

Love the card you made. The trims are so beautiful. Love the colors!!

48scrappin said...

Super cute! Love the colors! hugs, Violet

48scrappin said...

Super cute! Love the colors! hugs, Violet

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...