Monday, May 21, 2012

The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge

This weekend I played along with this week's The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps!  I purchased 2 digi's to play with.  I am going to get some of their stamp sets as well but I am waiting as I will see them at a stamp show very soon, so I thought it would be more fun to buy in person! For now I'll work with a couple of digi's for fun.

Here is this week's sketch:


Here is what I did using the butterfly & flower digi :


I didn't have a Sweet 'n Sassy sentiment so I just printed it off on my computer instead.  The teal lace and white ribbon is from the wonderful trim shop Creating is Fun.

I added some clear stickler to the butterfly and some cinnamon to the center of the flower.


Well that's all for now!

Till later!!

Maria 

4 comments:

Cathymac said...

Oh...you chose one of my favorite new images to play with...how pretty! It sounds like you may be going to the Springfield, MA show. Be sure to stop by the Sweet 'n Sassy stand and say "Hi" to Korin! There will be some fabulous "Make & Takes as well. Have fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the blue with the orange colors. The butterfly image is soooo pretty! Love the ruffled ribbon and the buttons. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

Kristie W. said...

Very pretty card! I love your sparkly butterfly :)

Chrissy D said...

Ohh this is SO lovely! Beautiful image! I am sorry for being so late!! I hope you will you join us again in the SWEET STOP SKETCH! Thank you for playing along! Have a wonderful day!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...