Sunday, May 6, 2012

National Scrapbook Day / Unity Challenge

I hope you guys are getting some crafty time in for National Scrapbook Day/Weekend!  LOL!  I have indeed.  Today I finished the Unity Scrapbook Sketch challenge which Angie posted the other day.

Here is the sketch:


Using Unity and {ippity} stamps here is what I came up with:


I love how it turned out I used a few different Unity / {ippity} kits:

Unity itty bitty stamps:

You're The Ticket
year.o.graphy-banners

Unity Bitty Backgrounds

{ippity}: Love in Return & A Moment in Time

My papers are by Basic Grey and the flowers are from Prima.

Be sure to pick me Maria Levine as your {ippity} Chick when ordering.  If you love {ippity} like my Facebook fan page - Got {ippity}?

Stay tuned for tomorrow as I will be hopping with my Design Team!  Prizes offered and a special announcement from me!

Till tomorrow!
Maria

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Great take on the layout! Cute pictures!!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...