Saturday, May 19, 2012

Just Us Girls Color Challenge

Welcome to the Just Us Girls Color Challenge!  This week our colors are BLUE, YELLOW AND WHITE.

I used some Simple Stories paper from the new collection called Summer Fresh and {ippity} Stamps!

Here it is:



On the middle of the butterfly I added some clear glitter glue from Stampin Up!  I used a tiny attacher to attach the tags to the blue section.

My butterfly is from the {ippity} kit called Now &Always and the "dream" sentiment is from the {ippity} Kit called:  Make your Mark and the tags are from the kit called "the best"

Now be sure to head on over to the JUST US GIRLS BLOG and check out what the other design team members cooked up!

I am also an {ippity} chick and I would love to be YOUR {ippity} Chick:
To place any {ippity} orders you can go to the UNITY STAMP CO site and on the left bar pick the Pick an {ippity} Chick. Then you will be prompted a list of Unity Endorsed Chicks! Pick me MARIA LEVINE! :-)

AND I would love for you to join my {ippity} DT for the Month of June and join me and my team on our hop then!  Play along with our FLORAL theme for the hop using {ippity} if you have them but it's not required.  One lucky person will be our guest next month!  That person will receive a package from me including some {ippity} stamps!  Come on by my Facebook Fan page for more info or to post your floral creation!






Thanks for stopping by!

Maria

2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun card -- I adore that dotted graphic paper!

Lisa Kind said...

So pretty Maria! I love the layout and that butterfly is so cute!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...