Thursday, April 5, 2012

{ippity} Chick Challenge Sponsor!

I'm thrilled to be an {ippity} chick for Unity Stamp Co.  If you are familiar with Unity than you know of their fabulous quality and they carry that over to {ippity} as well!  I would love to be your{ippity} chick!  When ordering I would love if you picked me Maria Levine.  Then you can also toss in some Unity with your order all done on the Unity Website!

This week I am the "hot chick" over at Chick Challenges {with Ippity}!    


Check out the sketch for this week:



Here is what I did with this sketch:



This card uses the {ippity} kit called Now and Always, my sentiment is a Unity Stamp Co one!  The ribbon and wonderful button in the middle is from Creating is Fun!


I hope that you will come play along with us this week!  I am giving away Counts as Fruit and Thankful For You, plus a few random goodies from Creating is Fun!  

I invite you to join me on Facebook at my GOT {ippity} Fan Page ({ippity} is a division of Unity Stamp Co.} or my Ria Creations (card sales) page!

1 comment:

Elise said...

What a STUNNER, Maria! This is a WONDERFUL way to remind "Mother" how AMAZING she is! Great JOB!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...