Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

I hope to those who celebrated Passover you had a lovely holiday and Happy Easter today to those celebrating Easter!

Here is a simple card using the {ippity} kit called Sweet Thoughts of Spring!  The beautiful pink lace is from Creating is Fun!


I invite you to join me on Facebook at my GOT {ippity} Fan Page ({ippity} is a division of Unity Stamp Co.} or my Ria Creations (card sales) page!


This week I'm also the "Hot Chick" for the Chick Challenges!  Check out all the details and my card in my post HERE!  An {ippity} prize is up for grabs, come play with us!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Maria

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Such an adorable card, Maria!! That bunny is sooooo cute!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...