Saturday, February 4, 2012

Just Us Girls Sketch Challenge






It's Saturday and time for a new challenge with JUST US GIRLS! This week Kathryn is our hostess and we have a sketch challenge.

But before I share my creation... Last week I was giving away an {ippity} kit to one lucky winner who played along and that winner is: Julia Moss!

Here is what I came up with for the sketch using the {ippity} kit "Make Your Mark" The great pink lace is from Creating is Fun. (http://www.zibbet.com/CreatedbyMartha)




A little Inspiration from the JUGS Design Team:


Elise

Kathryn

Maria

Vicki


Lynn


Andrea


Be sure to hop on over to the Just Us Girls blog to play along with us then hop on over to the Unity website to check {ippity}. To order {ippity} you are asked to pick a chick! I am an {ippity} CHICK! SO I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO PICK ME!!! SHOP HERE!

Maria Levine {IPPITY} CHICK

Thanks for stopping by!








3 comments:

Lynn said...

Love the papers and the gorgeous lace trim with the very feminine flowers Maria! Fabulous take on the sketch.

Vicki Dutcher said...

So Springtime! Love it -- I also adore that pink lace!!

Andrea M said...

So pretty Maria! Lovely springy colors! Lovely take on the sketch!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...