Sunday, February 12, 2012

CAS-ual Friday Challenge!

I played along this week in the CAS-ual Friday challenge. This is a CAS challenge blog and this week is the theme "Love ya to pieces".

Using a new itty bitty from {ippity} called Friendship Rainbow here is what I came up with:




I would love to be your {ippity} chick so ORDER HERE. $5.00 shipping and there are some older kits on sale! You can also add some Unity with your {ippity} order now! There are some new Unity stamps to be had as well!

Well that's for all!

Till later!

Maria

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I love this Maria! So, so sweet!

Michele Gross said...

Super cute and I love the touch of bling! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...