Monday, February 20, 2012

BLOG HOP WINNERS!

Last week I was involved in 2 fun blog hops and both offered prizes. So today I want to share those winners with you!

My Got {ippity} blog hop on Feb 13:
JULIE VAZQUEZ - Winner!
Contact Maria (me) at riann1973@yahoo.com

Creating is Fun Blog hop on Feb 14:
MIRIAM PRANTER - Winner!
Contact Martha at creatingisfunshop@gmail.com


Order your {ippity} stamps via me - Maria Levine right on the Unity Stamp Co site here: http://unitystampco.com/shop/48-ippity-by-unity.aspx
Be sure you have me Maria Levine clicked as your {ippity} Chick!

Order wonderful trims and buttons from Martha and Creating is Fun here: http://www.zibbet.com/CreatedbyMartha

COMING IN MARCH GOT {ippity}'s DT will team up with the Creating is Fun DT for one big BLOG HOP! All featuring {ippity} stamps and trims from Creating is Fun!

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...