Monday, January 23, 2012

{ippity} Fun with canvas

Last week I got the new Stampers Sampler in the mail. I was inspired (as usual) by all the wonderful creations. The featured artist however used fun fabrics on her cards which I thought was fabulous. SO I decided to take out some fabrics that I had and play around.

Here is what I came up with:

For this I used some cool paper from Basic Grey, embossed it and added some color to the embossing. Underneath the paper I layered some fabric at the edge. I pulled out some canvas, sprayed it with some glimmer mists and stamped on it using {ippity} stamps. The sentiment was stamped on a piece of a shipping tag I ripped and altered with color.

I was not sure what I thought about this when I finished it but I liked how it came out. I think I will make another one in a different color and maybe a video tutorial!

Be sure to swing on by the UNITY STAMP CO's site to order your {IPPITY} from me! I would love to be your {ippity} chick! You can also order Unity along with your {ippity} now which is a wonderful thing.

Maria Levine

{ippity} Kits used: "NEW SEASON, NEW WONDER" and "THOUGHTS FROM THE PAST"

1 comment:

angie/shuggy said...

i love all the texture!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...