Monday, November 21, 2011

Moxie Fab World Challenge

I decided to play along with the Random Challenge over at Moxie Fab World. If you haven't been over there it's run by the wonderful folks from Paper Crafts and is awesome! I'm trying to get on board and play some challenges and have fun.

So the random challenge is to use button(s), a mustache(s), or an alcoholic beverage on your card. I love buttons so I went with that one.

Here is what I came up with using paper from Graphic 45:




Be sure to go check it out (MOXIE FAB WORLD) and play along with this or one of the other challenges they have going on right now!

Till later!


2 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Maria! Thanks for linking this up to the Random Fun Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Elise said...

THIS is soooo darling! YOU are on a roll with buttons... ! Just sayin'! xoxoxo!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...