Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bright Fairy Fun!

I wanted to share with you a fun bright Queen Kat Designs creation. This is from the Amy Brown line and she is new this month called Jamie!


Isn't she a beauty! My solid papers are SU, prima flowers, Copic markers. This summer I've been in a yellow and orange mood!

Be sure to swing on by QKD store for wonderful fantasy art stamps. QKD has amazing artists creating the most stunning images!

Come swing by the QKD facebook where we have fun release parties! Every Wednesday is "theme" day on the facebook page. This week it was coffee week and lots of fun creations using coffee themed images were shown. Be sure to like us!

That's all for now!

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...