Wednesday, July 6, 2011

QUEEN KAT ROYAL RELEASE DAY

Today is a new release over at QUEEN KAT DESIGNS. SO I wanted to share with you a card I made with a new image by Amy Brown called Little Mingnon:

I stamped her/him 3 times and colored in fun bright colors. Can you imagine triplet of these running around your house? I have twins I can't imagine triplets though!

I used fun papers by Basic Grey and colored with Copic Markers. The pom pom is trim by Stampin Up.

Be sure to swing by the QUEEN KAT store for great sales going on as well as for the new release which is tonight at 7pm PST / 10PM EST. Stop by the FB page for QUEEN KAT as well for fun release parties.

That's all for now!

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...