Saturday, July 16, 2011

Just Us Girls Fun with Color



It's color challenge week with Just Us Girls and Andrea has challenged us with amazing colors: Coral, Blush and Grey.

Here is what I came up with using using the You & Me Coffee Fairy image from Queen Kat Designs:


My coral and blush are from SU and the grey I had in my stash I think it's by Bazzill. The twine in my buttons (which are random from my stash) is from the Twinery.

Just Us Girls Design Team




How to play: Upload your project for this week's challenge to your online blog or public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of the JUGS POST. Please use keyword or tag, JUGS93.

Deadline to be considered for top pick, "Chic of the Week", is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, July 28th. The Linky Tools form will close at that time. We will announce our "Chic of the Week" on the following Friday.

Well that's all for now!

3 comments:

Elise said...

Hello, darling girl! I love THIS! {Hey, did you change your blog design to match this week's colors? heh heh - LOOKS beautiful!}
This was me BEFORE I polished off my coffee this morning - I wonder what the image is for someone who's sad because it's GONE!?!? hee hee - Either way, BEAUTIFUL card, my sweet! Love, love, love what you have done to the place!

Andrea M said...

Hey Maria!!! This sure is PRETTY! Elise is right! It looks like a took some of the color inspiration from your ol' blogo!!! Sweet card my friend!!!

Meg said...

Great card! I love that image; it's so cute!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...