Tuesday, July 5, 2011

GOT {ippity}? - {ippity} July Release


It's July 5th and time for another awesome {ippity} release!! Today there are two fabulous kits being released check them out:

Shine Shine Shine


Thankful for you
All {ippity} is listed in my Etsy shop TYKAT SUPPLIES.


Here is a simple card I made using the new kit Thankful for you:


I used Liquitex acrylic inks on the background. These are liquid inks in a bottle, like a stamp pad refill but larger bottle.

Be sure to get your new {ippity} stamps today!!!! If you are looking for any {ippity} stamps I don't have in my shop let me know!

Free gift with {ippity} purchase!

Be sure to swing on by the {ippity} blog for a fun new challenge where you can win a gift certificate to the {ippity} chick of your choice! :-)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The colors scream 'summer' Maria! Love how cheery this card is...great technique!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...