Sunday, June 5, 2011

{ippity release}


TODAY IS THE DAY THE OFFICIAL RELEASE OF THE JUNE {ippity} kits!!!!

5 new kits and a fun challenge! Check out the {ippity} blog for the fun new challenge! The challenge is to make anything but a card. So I pulled out a 5x5 canvas and created this using the new {ippity} kit called: MY TRUE JOY.


Flower close up:


Check out all the kits below!! Let me know what you would like and I can send you a paypal invoice. Next week these kits will go in my Etsy Shop TYKAT SUPPLIES. PLEASE contact me - riann1973@yahoo.com with your order or questions.

FREE GIFT WITH YOUR{ippity} purchase!!!!



My Price: $16.50 / MSRP $18.00





My Price: $5.50 / MSRP $6.00






My Price: $16.50 / MSRP $18.00





My Price: $22.50 /MSRP: $25.00





My Price $16.50 / MSRP $18.00




I also have sets in my Etsy shop TYKAT SUPPLIES and those sets are on hand ready to ship immediately.

Be sure to check out all the {ippity} kits HERE and would like something I don't have in the store and it's not part of this pre-order PLS let me know as I will be sure to get them for you!

I would love to be YOUR {ippity} chick so let me know how I can help!

Coming soon {ippity} kits!! I have a kit almost ready for posting with a vintage theme! Watch out for that!

And be sure to check out the details for my {ippity} loyalty club!!!

BE SURE TO GET YOUR ORDER IN NOW! FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely card! Great papers and LOVE the new Ippity!!!

lisa a.

Unknown said...

I have yet to use a 'canvas' and your inspired me with this beautiful creation! The colors are flowers are WOW!

Angie Blom said...

beautiful Maria.. I love what you did with your canvas.

Lisa said...

Incredible canvas!! I love it!

Rona said...

beautiful look!!

Colleen and Nora Anne said...

Very pretty!

Susan B. said...

Beautiful project!

shuggy said...

this is so pretty!

Elisabeth said...

Oh, this is really lovely!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...