Saturday, March 5, 2011

Just Us Girls Sketch Challenge

This week is our Sketch challenge week with Just Us Girls.



Here is what I came up with:



My image/sentiment is from Unity Stamp Co. The pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye a new pack I just picked up from my LSS and the solids are from Stampin Up and Gina K Designs.

Be sure to swing on by the JUST US GIRLS DT for lots of amazing inspiration


Just Us Girls Design Team





Be sure to also stop and visit our Featured Designer for the month...


How to play: You need to upload your project for this week's challenge to your online blog or public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of the JUGS post. If you upload to online galleries, please also use the keyword or tag, JUGS74.

Deadline to be considered for the weekly "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, March 10. The Linky Tools form will close at that time. Our top pick "Chic of the Week" will be announced on the following Friday morning.




Well that's it for now!


Thanks for stopping by.


6 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

I LOVE the colors of you card, Maria! That peach and brown is so pretty together! And the sentiment is so wonderful! Very pretty card and great job with the sketch!

AKiteFlier said...

Pretty papers and lovely colors Maria. That sentiment is one of my favorites! Nicely done.

Andrea M said...

WOW Maria! This is so pretty! Great job with the sketch!!! The papers are so FABULOUS!!!

Monique said...

Hi Maria... Great take on the sketch and I just {heart} the sentiment :)!!

Dana Gustafson said...

Ohh you had me at new My mind's eye! I love the DP you chose and the sassy lime green flower! Delicious!

Alyssa S said...

What a fabulous card! The quote is just lovely!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...